Ways to Manage Car Claims Efficiently
An accident can take seconds to occur however supervising the whole claims repair service procedure might take days. Typically, motorists have been responsible for reporting the claim, setting up for the rental car, getting price quotes on the repair, contacting the store to see when the work will be done, checking the car, selecting up the vehicle and returning the rental car.
Fortunately, this does not have to hold true and that’s why it’s a smart concept to examine automobile insurance coverage business thoroughly.
For example, The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies offers motorists an accident declares repair work procedure that takes only minutes-not days-of their time. Here’s how the process works:
• • The client calls to report a claim at any time of the day or night and brings the automobile to a specially designed service center.
• • In about 15 minutes, the customer remains in a rental automobile, if needed, with the guarantee that the business will upgrade the status of his/her claim.
• • A claims representative prepares a repair price quote and contacts an auto body shop that has actually fulfilled rigorous quality requirements. The insurance company and the store reach arrangement on the expense of the repairs; the shop transfers the automobile back to the center and the repair work procedure begins.
• • When the work is finished, the automobile is returned to the service center where representatives from the insurance coverage business and the body store examine the quality of repair services.
• • Once the insurance company is pleased with the repair works, the client is phoned call to schedule a pickup. Repairs are examined and the client repels with a composed document, saying that the repair service center and the insurance coverage business ensure the repairs for as long as the client owns the automobile.
Progressive has 25 Claims Service Centers open and prepares to open 50 more sites throughout the country over the next couple of years.